Friday 27 February 2015

Focus David

Really tired today. My one year old son Irving, who still sleeps in the bed with us, was up all night. This coupled with working late on Laura's vlog meant that I didn't get much sleep last night. Now the coffee needed to stay awake is setting off my restless leg syndrome something rotten. Oh woe is me.

Still, it's Friday and I'm looking forward to buying some stuff off of Xur on Destiny tonight. My hunter is definitely getting that cool looking helmet and my warlock hopefully has enough strange coins to get that chest piece. Still waiting for my older brother to join PlayStation Plus so I can help him out on story mode.

Laura's pretty busy all weekend, so I'm going to have my hands full with the kids, but I hope to be able to do a YouTube post on some retro games that my younger brother managed to get working on my PC the other day so look out for that.

Starting to think about all the things I need to do next week and it's stressing me out. Focus David. It's Friday. Watch Angel with the kids, drink wine, eat nice food, play Destiny. That's all I've got to worry about for now...

What are your plans for the weekend?

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment