Wednesday 4 March 2015

Depression

Really not having a good time lately. A combination of missing my pills, home and work stuff. All I wanna do is go home and hide. I noticed that I don't post much on social media when I'm down. I usually post everything. What I'm eating, watching, drinking, doing, going. When I'm down, I don't. Not because I'm shying away from social interaction, although that is certainly part of it, but because I'm actually not doing anything. I wonder around the house totally bored. I've got loads of really cool games that I'm really enjoying playing at the moment and we're watching some good things on Netflix and Amazon. But when I'm feeling like this, I don't want to do anything. I want to do something, but everything I think of doing, I don't wanna do! It's infuriating! Hopefully it'll pass soon and I can get on with enjoying life. I've got some plans for some YouTube videos. I definitely can't do them when I'm like this. Everyone who watched will probably kill themselves!

Wrote a whole load of shit after this but decided to delete it, because I know it's just the depression talking. I'm going to be fine in a couple of days.

Take care x



No comments:

Post a Comment