Tuesday 10 March 2015

The Grueling Task



Man I'm looking forward to playing Cities: Skylines tonight (as long as the launch all goes to plan). It's everything SimCity should have been and more. Made by a small studio in Sweden by nine people. Love it!

But first I have to get through the grueling task of my first gym session. I had my induction on Sunday, so I feel a lot more comfortable about just walking in there and doing my thing on my own. Been given an eight week all over weights regime by Laura. Even though it's going to start off light, I bet I wont be able to walk tomorrow. Cycling to work tomorrow with tight muscles is scaring the shit out of me. I'm really worried about gaining too much muscle and looking like a valleys roid head. I seem to do that. Well I did when I was younger anyway.



I was ten stone in college when I did no exercise at all and then I started judo and in three months I had put on two stone of muscle (and beer, probably). I don't want that to happen again. My aim is to lose weight, although I'm not planning on doing much about my eating other than trying to shrink my portion sizes. I eat a well balanced diet anyway. I always have. And I don't really indulge that much. Ice cream here, bottle of wine there... I don't go cray cray. Wish me luck.

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment